This podcasting resource will guide you through the steps to follow to record an episode of SPACEpod.
You will learn how to:
- Prepare for your SPACEpod interview
- Create a podcast-friendly sonic environment
- Record your SPACEpod interview
- Conduct your interview
- Record narration using SPACEpod script templates
- Edit your audio using Bandlab
Photograph, New Podcasting Setup, by Jeff Keyzer distributed under CC BY-SA 2.0
About the author
Justine T. McLellan is a teacher of Cinema and Communications at Dawson College. Her research focuses on the intersection of social science and cinema. She produced the second season of The Oldest Profession, a podcast about the history of sex workers.
You have to be registered and logged in in order to post comments!